The library is looking for new volunteers!
Looking for a chance to get involved in your community? The library has many volunteer opportunities for young people and adults alike. We maintain a list of volunteers who would be willing to lend a hand either on a regular basis or just now and again when we need help with a project. Let us know if you’d like to be included. Some of specific volunteer opportunities include:
- Working at the circulation desk
- Help with children’s programs, in particular weekly storytimes
- Help with shelving and library organization
- Help with facilities maintenance and repair
- Help with fundraising activities
- Help with outreach and coordination with other local organizations
- Serving on the board of trustees and being involved with the core group that keeps the Library running.
If you have any other skills or expertise that you would like to share, don’t hesitate to let us know. Every little bit helps!
To get started, please call the library during open hours: (518) 279-0580 or e-mail the director, Ronnie Tatro, at Director@graftoncommunitylibrary.org